Steps to becoming a student
Congratulations on choosing Holyoke Community College! We recommend you complete the following steps in the order you see them below to make sure you're ready to start strong with us. Required steps are marked with an asterisk (*).
Are you a current student interested in registering for classes? 点击这里!
Still need to apply? 点击这里!
Upon acceptance to 宝博体育app官网下载, each individual is provided an 宝博体育app官网下载 email account. An email with a Student ID number is sent to the personal email address you used to apply to college.
Your 宝博体育app官网下载 email account information is used to access student email, Online Orientation, Canvas, 在学生, 宝博体育app官网下载的移动, 语无伦次地说, and the wireless network on campus.
If you are Deaf or have a disability and need accommodations to fully access your courses, 测试, 或技术, make sure that you connect with the Office for 学生 with Disabilities and 聋人服务 (OSDDS). To obtain accommodations, please contact OSDDS at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately following your acceptance to the college and before scheduling your placement 测试.
Follow these steps:
- Create an FSA ID in order to complete the 金融援助 Federal Student Application (FAFSA). You can do this by 点击这里.
- 完整的 and file the FAFSA online 在这个链接 as soon as possible. Make sure to enter 宝博体育app官网下载's school code: #002710. Our priority deadline is May 1.
- You will receive your financial aid award online after you register for classes.
- Accept the award by logging into your 在线服务 portal 在这里. Instructions on how to access 在线服务 are 在这里.
- Contact the 金融援助 Office (email@example.com) with any questions about financial aid at 宝博体育app官网下载. 宝博体育app官网下载 complies with the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA). Please use your 宝博体育app官网下载 email address when email the offices at 宝博体育app官网下载.
All students (age 30 and under) registered for 12 or more credits who are taking at least one on-campus class are required to provide proof of immunizations. 提交你的 免疫形式 within 30 days of registering for courses. 所有学生 health science programs must supply complete immunization records.
Please read more about immunization requirements.
For some students this means taking an English and math placement test, but for others, this means sending us documents that may waive the test. These documents can be:
- High school/college transcripts
- Send a picture, screenshot, or PDF of these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you can waive the test. Make sure these documents are clearly legible and have your names on it!
For more information on how to study for the placement test and to sign up, 请浏览宝博体育app官网下载.edu/course-placement.
New Student Orientation isn't just a day - it's a whole program designed to support YOU!
Our goal is to help you feel informed about starting college, connected to your new community, and confidence in accessing important tools that will help you be as successful as possible. You can rely on Holyoke Community College staff, 教师, and students to have your back every step of the way. We can't wait to meet you and welcome you to 宝博体育app官网下载!
Learn more about visiting Campus.
You will have access to an online orientation throughout the entire time you are at 宝博体育app官网下载. If you have any questions please let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Once you've determined 课程安排, you'll be able to register for classes!
- The catalog for classes is 网上
- You can register for classes with an advisor over the phone, by email, or through 变焦
- To set up an appointment, please call 413.552.2722
- Please note that information surrounding class registration is subject to change, so make sure to contact the 建议 Center for the most up-to-date information.
You will be registered for the required virtual New Student Orientation during your advising appointment.
- Log into 在线服务*. View your student account, billing, financial aid information, course schedule, and DegreeWorks.
Activating Student Accounts
- Pay mandatory tuition and fees*. You'll get deadlines for these payments when you receive your class schedule.
- Order your textbooks*. Order your books online, and do it early to make sure you have them in time for the first day of classes.
- Request a Bus Pass and/or get a Parking Pass. 学生 must register their vehicle with 校园警察 and display a parking decal to park on campus. More information on how to 到达宝博体育app官网下载.
- Check out 宝博体育app官网下载 学生资源