DID YOU KNOW?
- You have to log in to your HCC email first in order to set the password for the rest of your accounts
- Your username and password for campus computers, campus wireless, Password Manager, HCC email, Canvas, Navigate and RAVE are the same
- Online Services is not connected to the others, and needs to be set up separately
Instructions for logging in, campus wireless setup, Google Apps, Office, and Zoom are all located below.
HCC students, faculty and staff have two accounts to use with the college. The detailed sign in instructions are on the respective login pages.
One is for Online Services, where students can schedule classes, see their course schedule/registration and final grades, get unofficial transcripts and pay their bills. You use your User ID and PIN to sign in.
The other account is your HCC Account, that is for just about everything else, including email, Canvas, Zoom, signing into college classroom computers, signing into HCC-WIFI from your personal device, and most library databases. You use your HCC Account username and password for this and all single-sign on (SSO) resources.
You must sign into your HCC email first to change your password.
Most HCC services are able to be accessed through the ambienteesicurezza.com home page under MyHCC.
Connect your device to HCC-WiFi
- If you are a current student, faculty or staff, enter your HCC Account username and password to sign on.
- If you are a guest to our campus, please register for a guest account. You will need to be able to receive a text or email message to receive the password.
Click here for more information on how to access HCC WiFi.
Log in here if you need to look for messages that might have been caught by HCC's spam filter. Use your HCC email credentials. Use your HCC email address and password for SSO login.
HCC's mobile app can be used to register for classes, add/drop, view your schedule and account info, and access Gmail, Moodle, and DegreeWorks. Download the app using the links below, then login using your HCC email login. Important note: to log into DegreeWorks through the app, use your Onlines Services User ID and Pin. (i.e. Student ID # and password that you created.) As long as you stay logged into the app, you will not need to do that again! Questions? Contact the HCC Help Desk!
We are pleased to announce that all current Students, Staff and Faculty have access to FREE Microsoft Office products for your home and personal devices*!
Microsoft 365 - this is the online version of Office. This can be used anywhere with an Internet connection and allows sharing of files, collaboration, saving to the cloud with OneDrive, etc.
This is also a downloadable version that can be installed on up to 5 personal devices (Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, Phone, etc.)
VERY IMPORTANT (Staff/Faculty) - Please do not install Office on your HCC issued computer without assistance from the Help Desk. If not done properly, certain programs could lose data, mainly Access and Outlook.
To access these products, go to the HCC Microsoft Portal and login with your full HCC Email address and password.
*Please note: these products are for current Staff & Faculty. If employment should end, the products will no longer be available. For Students, you will have access to these products for up to 1 year after graduation.
All HCC Staff and Students have access to a Zoom account.
- Once you've downloaded the Zoom application to your device, select the Sign In option and look for Sign in with SSO
- Enter hcc-edu for Company Domain
- Login with your HCC Account Username and Password
- Here is a user guide on how to join meetings
- You can also access our Zoom page directly here
NOTE: Zoom releases quarterly updates to the desktop client and mobile apps, and enforces a minimum version to join meetings. Be sure to keep your Zoom client up-to-date.